Napoleonic British Flank Companies (1 Viewer)

AlltheKingsMen

Private 2
BritishLightInfantry1.jpg

All the King's Men Toy Soldiers is pleased to announce our Napoleonic British flank companies, grenadiers and lights. They could see action in Spain, at Waterloo or in the War of 1812. These 54mm figures are cast in metal and come 6 soldiers to a set, plus an officer and a drummer (grenadiers) or a bugler (lights). Shako options include stovepipe and Belgic (lights bear the hunting horn cap plate). Soldier poses include at attention or porte arms for grenadiers, and advancing or firing for lights. They come unpainted.

http://allthekingsmentoysoldiers.com/ATKM1812.html

Our miniatures are ideal for displays or wargaming. They're packaged for use with our self-titled "All the King's Men" wargame rules, which make for a fast, fun game. In fact, the second edition of the rules has just been released and can be seen on our website.

I just picked up a set of these last week. The figures have well defined detail with high relief for easy painting, and the scale fits nicely with other large-ish 54mm pieces. But, it is the price makes these a fantastic value! So I can fill in my ranks without breaking the national defence budget. Thanks for introducing these, Ken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back