Need an Arm (1 Viewer)

marco55

Brigadier General
I have a little collectible from Franklin Mint that was given to me.It's a 25mm woodland indian in a canoe going down a river.The one problem is that it's missing an arm and I was wondering if anybody out there could put an arm on it and paint it to match the figure.If there is please let me know.Thanks in advance.
Mark

Is there no one that can fix this.I'm willing to pay.
Mark

The problem is it is 25mm. Getting an arm for it would require a mold or someone to sculpt it. Is there a picture of the figure or damaged part or a picture of what it looked like before it was damaged?

Another option would be to just buy a 25mm casting and just cut the arm off.
there are some seller's online who sell there castings as singles for about a $1-$2.
hope this helps.

Another option would be to just buy a 25mm casting and just cut the arm off.
there are some seller's online who sell there castings as singles for about a $1-$2.
hope this helps.

I do have a canoe set from Conquest miniatures but I really don't know how to cut and pin it and also to paint it to match.
mark

I do have a canoe set from Conquest miniatures but I really don't know how to cut and pin it and also to paint it to match.
mark

Razor saw and pin vise(a small hand drill) are available from train/hobby stores.

Could be a tough job on that scale..I think i would just glue the arm on then re-paint the hole upper body.
Did you have much luck in finding a replacement arm Mark?

Could be a tough job on that scale..I think i would just glue the arm on then re-paint the hole upper body.
Did you have much luck in finding a replacement arm Mark?

Not to bad if the pin vise is small enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back