Need help finding Spanish colonial uniforms during the American Revolution (1 Viewer)

MikeNick

Sergeant
Hi.

The Spanish laid siege to the British held Fort Charlotte in 1780 in Mobile (British West Florida).

Does anyone know what the uniforms of the Spanish would have looked like?

I need the information for a class activity.

Thanks,

MikeNick

Mike,there's a company called Nimix www.nimix.net that has a set called Pensacola 1781 that might give you an idea on uniforms.
Mark

Marko,

Thanks for your help.

I will save the sight and acquire the set later on. I eventually want to do a 54mm dioramma of a British bayonet charge of a Spanish fort built in the area.

For the meantime, I am wondering if you or anyone can help me with a dioramma idea on a smaller scale? I want my students to have a hands on activity to illustrate what occurred at the siege of Mobile in 1780.

Do you know where I could find 15mm figures of the Spanish troops and artillery?

The Spanish also used ships in thier attack. Does anyone make wargaming suitable pieces in a very small and affordable size?

Lastly, is there a suitable and rather inexpensive brick fort that I could position British gun crews inside?

Thanks,
MikeNick
Hi.

The Spanish laid siege to the British held Fort Charlotte in 1780 in Mobile (British West Florida).

Does anyone know what the uniforms of the Spanish would have looked like?

I need the information for a class activity.

Thanks,

MikeNick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back