New American revolution sets!!! (1 Viewer)

Joey

Private 1st Class
Well, the marines have landed. You can see the new figures, together with new british and some really cool indians at the K&C website.

http://www.kingandcountry.com/ (for the ones that didn't know...:rolleyes: )

Man I wish I was rich so I could collect this series and come to think all the other K&C periods as well.........:rolleyes:

CHEERS
WELLINGTON

The Marines figures and the Indians are real great. I'll probably get them.

Pierre.

Wow, wonderful new figures. All of them are full of motion and each one telling a story. One thing I don’t understand is why the American firing figures do not have bayonets. K & C did the same thing with the Black Watch firing figures, no bayonets. With the Black Watch this error is much worse because they are supposed to be forming a square which is repelling the French cavalry. During battle the infantry would have their bayonets attached.

I know K & C must have a reason for this action, but I don’t understand it. The new British American Revolution figure, which is a standing firing figure, has his bayonet on. They look so much cooler with the bayonets.

Bottom line!!! I will buy them all and in multiple quantities.

King’s Man

As the sculting improved greatly since their release, new french soldiers, flag bearer and officers would be very appreciate.

Pierre.

I first caught sight of these on the K&C website last night, I am really excited about these, finally a standing/firing redcoat, the redcoat wounded is a must-have, all of the marines look awesome, and the Indian on the horse with the British flag, wow.....is all I can say. I will be adding all of these to my collection, now I am awaiting some militia and minutemen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back