New Attica painted figure, the best one yet! (1 Viewer)

Medic 314/79th

Private 2
I just received this figure from Attica.
very well done, almost perfect. the small inaccuracies are in the figure molding, the painting is superb!!

Attachments

• IMG_8787.jpg
    IMG_8787.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_8786.jpg
    IMG_8786.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_8785.jpg
    IMG_8785.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 229
Romeo Models
the things that are not perfect are:

1. the canteen cup on saddle looks like a slug of metal,
2. the carbine is in a carbine boot much like those used during the late 1870's and 1880's
not Civil War, although maybe an enterprising leather-smith made something like this with instructions
from an innovative soldier.

the model comes with two different hats, a slouch hat shown, and a kepi Attica painted and fitted both, so I can switch off.

my new favorite until I get the Union sergeant.

Romeo Models
the things that are not perfect are:

1. the canteen cup on saddle looks like a slug of metal,
2. the carbine is in a carbine boot much like those used during the late 1870's and 1880's
not Civil War, although maybe an enterprising leather-smith made something like this with instructions
from an innovative soldier.

the model comes with two different hats, a slouch hat shown, and a kepi Attica painted and fitted both, so I can switch off.

my new favorite until I get the Union sergeant.

Didn’t you see a photo before they sent it? Assuming they had and you saw things you didn’t like I would have requested changes, assuming that was possible.

Didn’t you see a photo before they sent it? Assuming they had and you saw things you didn’t like I would have requested changes, assuming that was possible.
Did see photos. decided it was the best image there was. to modify carbine was a bit too much and adds to cost I'm sure.
the cup could be construed as buried under overcoat and partially hidden I guess.

When I order the Union Cavalryman, I will have them make some changes before painting.

I am still very happy wiht this figure, best painting they have done so far.

Did see photos. decided it was the best image there was. to modify carbine was a bit too much and adds to cost I'm sure.
the cup could be construed as buried under overcoat and partially hidden I guess.

When I order the Union Cavalryman, I will have them make some changes before painting.

I am still very happy wiht this figure, best painting they have done so far.

That is not the case. On a couple of occasions I had them make changes and it did not cost extra. It should not cost extra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back