New AZW items (1 Viewer)

zulucollector

Sergeant
Congrats on some great historical choices...

Attachments

• 20119.jpg
    20119.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 20123.jpg
    20123.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 20124.jpg
    20124.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 20129.jpg
    20129.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 20130.jpg
    20130.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 291
Re: New AZW items part II

Captain Younghusband charge, Pulleine's End and Seaman Aynsley... This should take some of the sting out of the wait this year for new items. The only negative with Britains is it hard to stay focused when we have hardly seen any new Zulu product this year, the kraal sets and the desperate escape and it is now June. At least the collector club figure is on its way.... I am guessing we just have to be patient... Well done on the choices for the Fall(but probably more like Christmas :) )

Attachments

• 20131.jpg
    20131.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 253
  • 20132.jpg
    20132.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 20135.jpg
    20135.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 255
I am not disappointed, they have been releasing figures at a fairly good pace. The delays do not bother me.
Brian

According to the website 3 of the sets that were to be released last month/this month are sold out and they haven't even hit the shops !!

I am glad you like the new offerings for the AZW collection. There will be several other new sets unveiled later this year for this ongoing series too that I am sure many of you will like. We will keep you posted!
I thought you might enjoy seeing one of the test images for the set up that appears in the new catalog.

All the Best,
Ken Osen

I am glad you like the new offerings for the AZW collection. There will be several other new sets unveiled later this year for this ongoing series too that I am sure many of you will like. We will keep you posted!
I thought you might enjoy seeing one of the test images for the set up that appears in the new catalog.

All the Best,
Ken Osen

Nice to see you at play in The Land of The Zulus Ken. I mentioned early of the figure wearing the gold sergeant stripe listed as a private if you would being having the stripes change to white. The figure was originaly scupt to be Colour Sergaent Maybin a member of the general staff of the 24th foot. But being underside as to what he would be wearing for a tunic Richard deced to feature him wearing his current tunic, It surprise me that he after suggesting him as a regular Coulor Segeant He made his appearnce a a private firing over a dead officer. By chance knowing you've been extreme busy with many of your new duties are you planne to chage his stripes to white. Also asked if the sword bayonet of the seaman is removable from the Zulu warriors body and pointed and I see it is in the photo.....Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back