" new" dispatch dak sets will be released in near future? (1 Viewer)

johngambale

Sergeant Major
HELLO ANDY! I Like the DAK RE-Painted DEMAG but ,we have too many Panzer IV's already! We NEED a MARDER II/III----- NEW OPEL MAULTIER Troop Transport-- ----A Desert Patrol Vehicle, possible Captured U.S. Halftrack MTD Artillery Gun,-------Desert Patrol Troops (INFANTRY)----------NEW 3.7 Anti-Tank gun Team,-------NEW KETTENKRAD Towing a Small Supply Trailer------NEW Mortar Team, ----****(150MM-15CM-sFH18 Heavy Field Howitzer Gun)-with Crew Possible re-paint your New Coastal gun Crew with New Soft-Caps-------POW's-----Wounded Soldiers----Last, Re-Paint your German Ambulance! Thankyou, CIAO ^&cool:wink2:

ANDY! Your NEW Coastal Gun Crew and Officer would be GREAT to RE-Paint then with SOFT-Caps in DAK Uniforms, to Mann a( NEW 150MM-15Cm-sFH18 Heavy Field Howitzer Gun )for DAK Artillery! Also, to Mention, a SDKFZ-250/1 Halftrack mtd with 20MM Gun for Desert Patrols, An NEW MOTORCYCLE Sidecar Team! CIAO ^&cool:wink2:

Some people you just can,t make them happy. You talk about things getting OLD!
Gary

Kind of like you and me, Gary. We keep turning up! ^&grin

Hello Gary! My Suggestion's to K&C is for ALL the N.Africa WW2 Collector's! I'm 67 Years Old, and have Collected, since I came Home from Vietnam in Early 70's! My son who is in his 40's, appreciated that when I die, he will get ALL the WW2 Toys , that I have Purchased from K&C has made, for my Collection! Anyhow, so far, I believe that I Suggest,Request and give Idea's to K&C, to make Necessary ADD-ONS, for the Eight Army and DAK, that was used in the WW2! If, you don't like what I Suggest, then you don't have to Read my Forum! I don't Criticsize any Member who, has the Right of Freedom-of-Speech! People have Died, in WARS so they could, have Freedom-of-Speech! CIAO!

John,

Can you keep you post your suggestions in the suggestion section please. This will stop it clogging up the main part of the K&C section.

Regards
Scott

Some people you just can,t make them happy. You talk about things getting OLD!
Gary

On similar lines, I would simply prefer if people are going to make product suggestions, put some thought behind them rather than laundry lists of items with no rhyme or reason. But no to be too much of a bear today, but dispatch speculation in the middle of the month is my other annoyance? That is either hardcore or simply the hobby has taken over ones reality... But the sheer number of interesting insights, beautiful pics and unique characters on this board keep me coming back....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back