New Figures for 2009 and price increase (1 Viewer)

rick36

Private 2
All,

I was on the Michigan Toy Soldier page (www.michtoy.com), or follow this link to Frontline New Releases:

http://www.michtoy.com/MTSCnewSite/...ack_Buttonsfolder/new_frontline_releases.html

You will see that they are releasing new 3x figure sets and have added new poses (or at least headgear) for their Old Guard Grenadiers, 20th Maine and 6th Wisconsin. Hopefully there will be more like this in the coming year. Please note the new price. $62 for three figs.

Has anybody heard any other news?

-Rick

Last edited:
Its nice to se Frontline doing Smaller sets (I hope they also do single figure sets).
I hope Frontline also do Napoleonic British infantry in 3 piece sets
but please no soft caps....just Shako's i have been holding back buying there six figure sets as they seem to have two guys with the soft caps and if i buy. a few sets then it looks like over kill on the caps or am i wrong on this.
for a battle like Waterloo how many guys should be wearing the caps ?:confused:.

I have several sets of FLF, ACW figures and I noticed that the painting of the figures have changed for the better and instead of soldiers with the same heads in each set, they have different heads now.

The photos do them no justice. You have to see FLF in person to appreciate how the quality has improved. Wait until you see the NEW WWI sets that will be coming out in 2009. WOW! They are awesome.

We at BSP have produced several promo dioramas for FLF and they photograph well. Check out our dioramas with their figures when you have the time.

Nick:D

FrontlineAdd.jpg

Its nice to se Frontline doing Smaller sets (I hope they also do single figure sets).
I hope Frontline also do Napoleonic British infantry in 3 piece sets
but please no soft caps....just Shako's i have been holding back buying there six figure sets as they seem to have two guys with the soft caps and if i buy. a few sets then it looks like over kill on the caps or am i wrong on this.
for a battle like Waterloo how many guys should be wearing the caps ?:confused:.

The 4th Rgmt. of the Guard were the oldest Guard veterans at the time of Waterloo. Most were in their 50s and 60s and was thrown together with leftover equipement and uniforms. The soft caps would be representative of this group and I will probably put together a 2 set marching group of the Bearskins and caps. I will then paint the hair and mustaches grey and maybe paint in a patch or 2 to the coats and pants...Thanks for pointing out the new stuff..Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back