New FOV for 2012 (1 Viewer)

PanzerArm

Private 2
Let's try this again, posted this earlier, but it disappeared...?

I am not too pleased to see only a repaint and a "new" vehicle that was already made by 21st Century Toys ages ago...

-Kevin

Let's try this again, posted this earlier, but it disappeared...?

I am not too pleased to see only a repaint and a "new" vehicle that was already made by 21st Century Toys ages ago...

-Kevin

Thank for posting Kevin nothing worth getting and glad I've stopped collecting there stuff

Chaffee looks good but FOV over the last few years have really slipped in terms of quality and output. Makes me miss the good old days when FOV released lots of new and interesting pieces.....at least they're still kicking but things sure look bleak. Their product has increased in price a lot too. I remember a few years ago most pieces could be attained for around $25-35 USD. Now many push well over $60....sign of the times I guess. :(

Just one new tank for the whole year? That's so poor. I don't mind the missing display base, I am willing to pay the money and with a bleeding heart I can except that they decreased the ammount of metal so that a Ford GPA feels heavier than an Elephant, that they reduced moveable parts and that the models don't have the great weathering anymore but I can't stand getting just a single new tank. Just give me all the already existing 1:72 stuff in 1:32 and that will please for the next two years.

After the debacle with the Pershing re-run (black painted turret), I will have to see them in person from now on.

I must admit I would have liked to see more 1/32 "new" models (rather than repaints) but as the 21st Chaffee is now fairly rare it is nice to have another on the market. Intersting to see what their 1/72 releases for 2012 releases will be.

I am still wondering aloud" Why not an M10 Tank Destroyer? "Or an Achilles ,M36, or even an M36B1. None are available in 1/32.
They have the chassis for the Sherman, and with all it's versatility you would think any of the above would be welcome and less expensive to manufacture than a NEW Chaffee.

{sm2}^&confuse

At least they are making something.
FUbAr

Any word on any 1:72 releases? I just recently cought up and bought the Wespe, Hetzer, & Panzer 38.

I'd like to see a Nashorn and a jagdpanzer IV 70. Figarti's Nashorn is nice but too pricey for my budget.

Perhaps that is just for the month of January?

CORRECT!

Unimax Shifts Gears for 2012
As part of its strategy to become more nimble, shorten production runs, heighten consumer awareness, and build out its business in the face of growing competition, Unimax has begun to roll out plans to offer new product on a monthly basis. Beginning in January, new introductions will be added to several legacy ranges, with the aim of keeping retailers, collectors and the competition on their toes. According to sources, four new products are expected at year's inception, including this coveted 1:32 scale replica of a US M24 Chaffee light tank (UNI80048). Also expected is a 1:32 scale reproduction of the Tiger I Ausf. E heavy tank (UNI80003), a repainted 88mm FLaK gun in field grey (UNI80013), and the first-ever 1:700 scale preassembled build of the battlecruiser, HMS Hood (UNI86002). Look for even more new items at the upcoming Toy Fair in New York, held in February...[posted 11/9/2011]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back