NEW hat NAPOLEONICS 1/32ND WOW!!!!! (1 Viewer)

9thHussar

Sergeant
Hi

get yourselves over to the hat website as they have just listed several new Napoleonic sets due next in 1/32nd scale.

Wurttemburg Infantry - Grenadiers, Musketeers and Command plus French Light Infantry in Greatcoats - these are amazing - who would ever expect these in 1/32nd plastics and the details are as great as the earlier sets of French Light Infantry which are due on sale soon.

At the moment they are just showing the masters -

It is interesting just what they have got up their sleeves for future releases

Regards,
9thHussar

Hi

they also have Wurttemburg Jagers (sharpshooters)

9thHussar
These do look nice but I take it they are on the small side, maybe 54mm and not compatible with the popular metal Napoleonics like First Legion, K&C, WB, Tinbay etc? The same would seem true of Call To Arms, correct?

Hi

the test shots that I saw for the French Light Infantry are proper 1/32nd figures and more leaning to 54mm - they were slightly larger in posture/size than say the Airfix 1/32nd figures.

Regards,
9thHussar

Hi
just had a look at TINBAY figures - truly amazing figures but they are obviously expensive and this reflects the quality but the hat figures in my opinion are better value if you are a figure painter and still as detailed pro-rata
Regards,
9thHussar

Hi
just had a look at TINBAY figures - truly amazing figures but they are obviously expensive and this reflects the quality but the hat figures in my opinion are better value if you are a figure painter and still as detailed pro-rata
Regards,
9thHussar
Well the HAT figures are so cheap, there is nothing for it but to buy a card and see when they finally come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back