New Here (1 Viewer)

blackie

'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi, I collect several makers of toysoldiers including King and Country. I collect WW2, Napoleonics and Egypt.

Thanks
Bill

Hey Bill,

You might find the posting a little light for the next few days. Some of the more fortunate ones are off at the Chicago Show.

Good to have you with us.

Ronnie
www.crossroadsdiecast.com

I have gone in years past but wasn't lucky this time around. What do most of you collect with King and Country?

Bill

Hi Bill,
With K/C I collect mostly WW2 tanks and some vehicles as I feel they are the best value with figures included. My napoleonics are Mulberry Miniatures. My ACW are Edmund's. My Zulu's are anyone and my WW1 are anybody's....Hope that helps...Michael

ACW are great I've wanted to collect the new Britains line but haven't got around to it yet. You sound like you have a great collection.

Bill

Welcome to Treefrog...I collect Napoleonics K&C mostly, I'm glad to see another Napoleonic collector here.....:)

Cheers
WELLINGTON

Hi Blackie,

Welcome!

I collect only K&C and almost all their lines, the exceptions been the Napoleonics and the DD serie.

Pierre.

Blackie, welcome. Since this seems more in the nature of a general toy soldier discussion, I've moved this to the General Toy Soldier Discussion.

99% of my collection is in King and Country. However, I do have some Honour Bound and Figarti. Within King and Country, I collect World War II, Royal Navy, Rough Riders and any old King and Country (pre 1999) that I can get my hands on.

Sorry Brad with all rspect I collect KIng and Country and was trying to introduce my self to the King and Country group...but now that it has been moved I guess I'll have trouble doing that.

Bill

Welcome on board, Bill.
I'm collecting the WW2, LAH and Napoleonic range from K&C. I have to select my items as I follow also Honour Bound and NMA. I'm also a wargamer (25/28 mm figures). As quality is still increasing I want them all! I'm living at 40 min. driving from the Waterloo and Quatre Bras battlefield. No wonder the main intrest goes to Napoleonics.
Eddy:)

And he's not the only one!

Hi Blackie (Bill), welcome to the forum! Hope you learn as much and get as much as info about the hobby as I did here.

Last edited:
'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi, I collect several makers of toysoldiers including King and Country. I collect WW2, Napoleonics and Egypt.

Thanks
Bill

Welcome to the nuthouse!!! I,m glade to see another napoleonic collector here. What other napoleonics do you collect besides K&C?

Welcome Bill

I just collect WW2, but try to get them all, and find that hard to keep up with now! Also collect honour bound and still making my mind up with NMA.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back