New Items June 2010 (1 Viewer)

JGMiniatures

Private
A few new Scenic items , the S5 small fir and S5A winter fir have now been reworked, using a different type of foliage which i think results in a much more realistic effect.

The C14 low field hedge has also been reworked , its now an all metal construction with different foliage, each piece is 6" long , it can be interlocked to form corners and is sold in packs of 2. All the other C14 types have been deleted.

Although a Civilian item the new M12 Split Rail Fence has been listed in the Military section , because it will be used mainly for American Civil War figures,6" long made in metal and sold in packs of 2 with loose cross support rails, interlocks to form corners or straight run lengths.

Heres the full list
M12 ACW split Rail Fence (pack of 2)
C14 Hedge section (pack of 2 )
S08E Large summer Bushes (pack of 2)
S05A Small Winter Fir
S05B Tall Winter Fir
S05C Tall Summer Fir
S09A Medium Birch tree
S09B Tall Birch tree
S23 Poplar tree , common on roadsides in France and northern Europe
Check out my web site for more details

All the best and Happy Collecting
John

Attachments

• M12 2 pic.jpg
    M12 2 pic.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 473
  • C14 Hesdge.jpg
    C14 Hesdge.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 490
  • S08E lLarge summer bushes.jpg
    S08E lLarge summer bushes.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 471
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 477
  • S5B.jpg
    S5B.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 474
More Pictures

Here are the rest of the Pictures, go back to my last post for details

Attachments

• S5C tall  fir.jpg
    S5C tall fir.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 389
  • S09A Medium birch.jpg
    S09A Medium birch.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 381
  • S09B tall birch.jpg
    S09B tall birch.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 370
  • S23 Poplar tree.jpg
    S23 Poplar tree.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Re: More Pictures

Great stuff John,really nice.Will you have any on show in London?.

Rob

Yes Rob, I,ll have some at the show, did you see my previous post , I,m not quite used to the site yet as I had more than 5 photos my first post got replaced by the rest of the images.
john

Yes Rob, I,ll have some at the show, did you see my previous post , I,m not quite used to the site yet as I had more than 5 photos my first post got replaced by the rest of the images.
john

Hi John,

I have long admired your products they are simply stunning. Just to let you know I have merged your post together into one.

Cheers

Scott

john

Yes I did see them all John,your work is really superb.Will pop by and say hello on Saturday.

Cheers

Rob

Outstanding trees. Will definitely add some to my dio list.

Can I use the new split rail fence set with American war of independence figures? Or has the style of this fence changed so much that the style used by John is so typical for the ACW period that it would be outright wrong to use them in an AWI setting?

Hi John,

I have long admired your products they are simply stunning. ...
That goes for me as well and I have very much enjoyed using several of your excellent grass mats and bushes so far. Several of these new items, especially the hedges and bushes, look irrresistable to me as well and I am also thinking about getting some of your new pasture mats. I wish I could be at the London show to stock up.:cool:

A few new Scenic items , the S5 small fir and S5A winter fir have now been reworked, using a different type of foliage which i think results in a much more realistic effect.

The C14 low field hedge has also been reworked , its now an all metal construction with different foliage, each piece is 6" long , it can be interlocked to form corners and is sold in packs of 2. All the other C14 types have been deleted.

Although a Civilian item the new M12 Split Rail Fence has been listed in the Military section , because it will be used mainly for American Civil War figures,6" long made in metal and sold in packs of 2 with loose cross support rails, interlocks to form corners or straight run lengths.

Heres the full list
M12 ACW split Rail Fence (pack of 2)
C14 Hedge section (pack of 2 )
S08E Large summer Bushes (pack of 2)
S05A Small Winter Fir
S05B Tall Winter Fir
S05C Tall Summer Fir
S09A Medium Birch tree
S09B Tall Birch tree
S23 Poplar tree , common on roadsides in France and northern Europe
Check out my web site for more details

All the best and Happy Collecting
John

Dear John

You have really fine products for our dios. Indeed the (too) small size of almost all commercial trees is becoming history.
but to be honest, I was hoping that you also could announce some new items in the Hougoumont story, as we are one year later...

Best regards;
Eddy

Can I use the new split rail fence set with American war of independence figures? Or has the style of this fence changed so much that the style used by John is so typical for the ACW period that it would be outright wrong to use them in an AWI setting?

I am a fellow AWI collector myself and in the several books of this conflict that I have read so far, I have definitely come across references to the militia positioned at rail fences in battles and skirmishes.

Would be interesting for further clarification.

Aside to that very nice new models, the fences are very nice indeed!:)

Really like the looks of these split rail fences. Sorry if I missed it, but have you set prices on these yet?

MD

These new items can now be viewed and ordered on the Treefrog Treasures site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back