FM1.jpg

FM2.jpg

FM3.jpg

FM4.jpg

FM5.jpg

FM6.jpg

FM7.jpg

FM8.jpg

Thank you for the post...those are really nice...especially like the last two...the desert and dirt mats...

They are really nice but I would like to see a winter one with a stream.
Mark

I recall seeing a pic on one of the London show posts that showed a Long (deep) JG matt depicting a Normandy invasion beach. It was definitely a matt and not like the diorama pieces they have had for quite some time. Anyone know what I'm speaking of??
Peter R. Any idea if these will be available?
Bill W

I recall seeing a pic on one of the London show posts that showed a Long (deep) JG matt depicting a Normandy invasion beach. It was definitely a matt and not like the diorama pieces they have had for quite some time. Anyone know what I'm speaking of??
Peter R. Any idea if these will be available?
Bill W

Bill,

Is this the one? I think it was a prototype.

Jeff

Attachments

• Mat.jpg
    Mat.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 378
Just completed a couple of Desert dioramas,using the new desert mats with sand ,talus and rocks and they look great,well done to john gittins at JG MINIATURES,great product and look forward to using more in the future.

Just completed a couple of Desert dioramas,using the new desert mats with sand ,talus and rocks and they look great,well done to john gittins at JG MINIATURES,great product and look forward to using more in the future.

How about a photo

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back