New JG Miniatures Items (1 Viewer)

Peter Reuss

2nd Lieutenant
JG Miniatures is releasing several new items. While we get them ready for the web-site and pre-ordering, here's a glimpse of what to expect. The figures, of course, are not included.

JGBBADiorama.jpg

This from John Gittins himself:
I've begun to model a range of 6" x 6" bases specifically for King and Country figure sets. These can stand alone as vignettes or be placed next to each other to form a larger scene. Each base has cut outs which fit the individual figures.
I've started with the Battle of the Bulge sets and if I can keep up with King and Country's output I intend to make more bases for their existing and future sets.

With K and C figures being probably the largest "1/30th" figures available the cut outs may accomodate other figures quite happily.

Bases are $27. Saplings are $18, underbrush/small leaf bushes are $16. This stuff looks great and we will have it available on our website soon. Preorders welcome by email.

Holy Cow! Those bases are awesome! I've got to get some of those!

Warm regards,

Pat

I'm glad to see JG Miniatures expanding their 1/30 scale range. Many of the items on the diaroma photos I posted yesterday, under the Diorama section, are JG Miniatures including the ruined buildings in the background.

Everytime I get a new item from them, I'm awestruck on the quality and attention to detail they put into their pieces.

Semper Fi!
Rick

Guys

John launched these at our show in London and lets just say they were the 'hotcakes' that day and we sold out of all as did John.

Tony

I got my new BBA bases yesterday and wow, am I impressed.:) I put them together on a shelf in my display cabinet and man did the figures ever come alive. I added three of the small Build-a-Rama destroyed buildings in the back of the solid plates for the mortar halftrack and they just added so much to make it really look good. As soon as Shannon gets the new software for posting pictures, I still haven't figured out how to size my camera's pictures so that they show what I want them to show :eek: (on somethings, many things, I am just a little bit slow:rolleyes: ) I will post some images.

Michael - if you send us your huge image files we can edit them down for you!

Inquiring minds want to see what you're up to!

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back