New King & Country SL piece (2 Viewers)

Side by side comparison.

Attachments

• wp4.jpg
    wp4.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 252
Ok but none of my dealers seem to have it available......where do I get one?

Nice job Alec!

Njja:)

I think the Panzer IV is my favorite AFV. Alex, what a great customizing project. I wish I had one too.

Great job Alex! Customizing those expensive vehicles, simply splendid and theres not another one like it anywhere.Hats off to you!
Der Fub:)

Thanks guys. The crew guy is from the Hetzer set. I might need some help in converting the AK crew later.

Nice Alex, yet again...

Oh, I feel that envious feeling creeping up again, LOL. I look forward to seeing more of your customized jobs.

Say, did your ever finish that huge building complex your were building some months ago. That was cool too.

Carlos

Nice job Alex! I'm impressed!

What did you use for the rust coloring on the tracks and exhaust? Looks realistic!

Semper Fi!
Rick

Alex, this is absolutely wonderful! Could you make me one too?:D

No just kidding. Fantastic work!

Panzer said:
Nice job Alex! I'm impressed!

What did you use for the rust coloring on the tracks and exhaust? Looks realistic!

Semper Fi!
Rick

I used pigments from Mig Productions. Very easy to use, just mix rust and black pigments with a little bit of water. I also used the black pigment for the tip of the barrel and exhaust smoke.

Very nice work Alex. The PZ.IV is my favorite tank- the workhorse of armor. I really like your work. Now maybe I will try a Tamiya model to get back into modelling again. Inspiration when I see this and also the building you made. Leadmen

desk11desk12 said:
Nice Alex, yet again...

Say, did your ever finish that huge building complex your were building some months ago. That was cool too.

Carlos

I haven't added anymore details to the building because I've been working on other projects.

That looks like a freakin' normal production piece. You are the man!!!

If I send some stuff your way, can you do that for me?

Hi Guys,

Just a few complimentary words on Alex’s superb adaption of our Afrika Korps Panzer IV – simply superb. I showed it (photos) to our master armour painter and he was very impressed. As I was to. Keep up the great work Alex – you are an inspiration.

Best personal wishes and…happy converting!

Andy C.

That is high praise indeed. Alex, you better not finish that expansion; you might be moving to Hong Kong soon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back