New Releases from ATKM (1 Viewer)

AlltheKingsMen

Private 2
All the King's Men is pleased to announce a variety of new civilian militia troops in our War of 1812 line. These militia could be used for a variety of periods, even up to the ACW.

http://www.allthekingsmentoysoldiers.com/ATKM1812.html

Chose from two different kinds of formed, and two kinds of skirmisher militia poses. Heads are separate, and we offer five different types: top hat, round hat with plume, round hat with fur crest, floppy hat, and a variety pack.

Infantry come twelve to a set, with two command. Skirmishers come six to a set with two command. You can even get heads in sets of eight plus one officer in bicorne. Perfect for conversions! These are all 54mm metals, and come unpainted.

Also, don't forget our special offer on our first 1812 cavalry releases. Order two sets, and get a free mounted general, American or British. This offer ends February 14, 2010.

Attachments

• 1812Militia.jpg
    1812Militia.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 205
Nicely done, Ken!

I saw the Rev War French yesterday, very nice, too, well done! Just the thing for a Yorktown display.

Prost!
Brad

Thanks, Brad! Yes, those French appear in the latest issue of Toy Soldier Collector. In fact, we have figures in several upcoming issues.

Ken

Nicely done, Ken!

I saw the Rev War French yesterday, very nice, too, well done! Just the thing for a Yorktown display.

Prost!
Brad

Hi, Ken! I gave you a plug over in Randy's (polarbear's) thread about the East India Company's European Regiment in India, too. I think some of your 1812 militia can be converted to the European Regiment's troops, relatively easily.

Full disclosure for eveyone--I do not work for Ken or receive any compensation for these endorsments, he's just a nice and talented guy, who makes great figures, his wife is very nice, too, and I get to see them at the shows :D

Prost!
Brad

Thanks, man! Any chance of a link to that thread? I tried to follow it based on your description, but no luck. I find it very hard to navigate these forums once a thread gets past 3 posts.

Ken

Brad,

I've just finished painting a set of Frenchmen, this time as the Soissonnois Regt, that forght at Yorktown, if I'm correct.

soisson.jpg

I have chose to paint them in gloss finish, just to show a different variation to Ken's wonderful black lined matt figures.

The flag is made from metal sheeting, with a spike from Prince August mould.

Hope you like them too,

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back