NEW SETS FROM hat IN 1/32ND SCALE (1 Viewer)

9thHussar

Sergeant
Hi - HAT have some new sets shown on their website - BAVARIAN COMMAND INCL SAPPER, OFICER, FLAG BEARER ETC.... 1/32nd scale
plus
3 X SETS OF 7 YEAR WARS FIGURES WITH A CHOICE OF MUSKETEER TRICORNES AND GRENADIER CAPS - excellent way of creating variety and it means they have to make less box sets which should help keep their production costs down so helping us collectors indirectly

Regards
9th

Oh AND it says Austrians.... I'd love to see more 7 Years War Figures in 54mm on the market, so bring them on....

John

Also looks like hat are done with the Nap French lights and are working on some Line troops.
I guess the old gaurd will be a couple of years away.

Maybe British troops with Belgic and earlier shakos in some better poses than Airfix and Call to Arms offered. I like these new HaT entrees even of I have no use for the Pretzelsteiners or Weinerburgers.

There seems to be a lot of requests to hat for 1/32nd Napoleonic cavalry#

9th

Any news on whats comming next? Are they doing Russians or Austrians.

according to the 1/32 blog on the HaT site, the two sets of Russians should be coming next week,,,,Russian marching and Russian action. Is this what you were asking? Hopefully it helped.

I would suggest reading the HaT 1/32 blog and you can even provide input and vote on upcoming sets. Interesting discussions on British, cavalry and artillery sets.
V/R
Eddie

In my ignorance of Napoleonic military strategy and infantry tactics, why are there not kneeling firing poses included in all the HaT 1/32 Napoleonic sets especially where there is a standing firing pose and loading pose? I know a couple do but not all.

HaT have stated on their 1/32 scale Blog that they would not do the kneeling firing pose unless the set was a light Infantry or Elite set.

So it looks like they are trying for a more historical choice of poses, presumably going with info from infantry manuals of the time.

Dave M

Cheers Marxmaniac im looking forward to the Russians and the Austrians when they get done.
Lets hope they make some Artillery sets soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back