New tcs releases for january! Roman war elephant (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
TCS New Releases For 2024 Roman War Elephant!

TCS releases our multi war elephant release. This great new war elephant comes in two poses. One attacking and one wounded. Nab a multi set for a great diorama. There is one figure included and the copula will fit any of your existing figs. Fully painted and assembled made of polyresin and metal parts. These gems are in stock and ready to ship! Check it out here:

https://thecollectorsshowcase.com/rome-43ad/

CS01150_WEB.01.jpeg
CS01151_WEB.jpg

They look good but I'm sure someone will find something wrong,They always do when it comes to elephants.^&grin
Mark

The Great thing about TCS releases are they do take you back to a time when setting up your pieces was all about having fun and recreating battles that you'd just seen in the latest Cinemascope Epic, that were still fresh in the mind. CONTE were very much in the same vein with their takes on those magnificent technicolor films we grew up on !

They look good but I'm sure someone will find something wrong,They always do when it comes to elephants.^&grin
Mark

Ha, I only wonder why a Roman war elephant has a image of Alexander on the banner?

CbGJM1N.jpg

Amazing, everyone is doing elephants at the moment! Great for Ancient collectors. Thanks CTS.
I have the first two releases and am very happy with them.
I agree with Horus, they are spectacular, and look good.
You cant please everyone, and some people are never pleased

It is odd having A Greek Hero on Roman war elephant, TG and JJ have better realistic war elephants, shame

these were not detailed and on bases

Users who are viewing this thread

Back