New to toys on line.... (1 Viewer)

I've been a collector and dealer in military antiques for years and have always 'dabbled' in collecting toys. But never really shared the interest before. Hoping to do so here! Soooooo much to learn! I'm interested in vintage dimestore toys, composition German figures from WWII and earlier, vintage cowboy & Indian figures, and 60's and earlier Britiains pieces. Feel free to message or email me other good web sources!
Andrew
webpage www.wartimecollectables.com
email wartime@wartimecollectables.com

Andrew,

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the forum! It is a wealth of information and plenty of characters from around the world including myself. I have made great contacts and have met them in person as well. I have also bought and sold items and most importantly received interesting tid bits of information regarding figures or the history behind them.

It is a cool forum and in time you will find your niche on the forum with in the niche of toy soldier hobby. There are some fascinating people on this forum from dealers to collectors with their own unique perspective on the hobby. So, this forum brings a wealth of info on a very small, yet rich hobby full of enthusiast.

Lastly, be advised (joke alert here as I am a jokester) there are plenty of tough guys, international men of mystery, 007's and 008's, goodie too shoes, New Yawkers, Texans, Guys from Jersery...(get a rope) Aussies, Kiwi's, Scots, Brazilians, Californio's, Midwesterners (who do nothing wrong), Duetchlanders, Italianos, Spainards, Africanos, Frenchman, Dutchman, bruisers, bare knuckle boxers, men in kilts, men in black, bear wrasslers', former Iron men, snipers, retired assassins, g-men, ex-cops, veterans (young and old), tea totalers, doctors, lawyers, wanna be's, groupies and the like on the forum. So, you'll enjoy the flavor of the members!

John from Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back