New WWI Bands (1 Viewer)

Ana Donzino

First Sergeant
Hi everyone,

It's been a while without new releases. I had eye surgery (which went perfectly) and we are moving our studio to a new place so I haven't had much time to sculpt lately. So I decided to release the bands of those sets which don't have the usual one, and that you have been asking for quite a while now. Here are the new five WWI military bands that you have suggested and have been waiting for.

329 - Greek Evzone Military Band, WWI
329lg.jpg

330 - Belgian Infantry Military Band, WWI
330lg.jpg

331 - British Colonial Military Band, WWI
331lg.jpg

332A - French Infantry Military Band, 1915, WWI
332Alg.jpg

332B - French Infantry Military Band, 1916, WWI
332Blg.jpg

Take care,

Ana

Those bands look really great. I'm in on the red/blue French band and I like the looks of the Greek band, as well. Nice jobs. -- Al

Hi everyone,

It's been a while without new releases. I had eye surgery (which went perfectly) and we are moving our studio to a new place so I haven't had much time to sculpt lately. So I decided to release the bands of those sets which don't have the usual one, and that you have been asking for quite a while now. Here are the new five WWI military bands that you have suggested and have been waiting for.

329 - Greek Evzone Military Band, WWI
View attachment 91984

330 - Belgian Infantry Military Band, WWI
View attachment 91985

331 - British Colonial Military Band, WWI
View attachment 91986

332A - French Infantry Military Band, 1915, WWI
View attachment 91987

332B - French Infantry Military Band, 1916, WWI
View attachment 91988

Take care,

Ana

Outstanding! I have quite a few of your soldiers particularly in the colonial area.

Keep up the great work!

Ludwig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back