New Zulus Hey L-teaaaaaaa! (1 Viewer)

kilted vampire

Lieutenant Colonel
These are some of the combunations of Zulus one can get from either the set or individual castings from the Lil' Army molds. You can also get them from me. $ 17.00 painted or $7.00 for the casting.

Is there no stopping you?:D:D

Now your sign is going to have to say:

Kilted Vampire's Lair

"Military Minatures"

Repaired, Molded, Designed, Whatever!

:eek::D:)

I should let you be my manager John.

Uh oh ohhhhh Oberst Shtumpy is sneaking up on some of the Zulus! Wow I quess it was a heck of a scratch there. Flesh wound Jah Herr Oberst?

I should let you be my manager John.

Uh oh ohhhhh Oberst Shtumpy is sneaking up on some of the Zulus! Wow I quess it was a heck of a scratch there. Flesh wound Jah Herr Oberst?

hey, I just had a thought (miracle, I know)....would it be possible to use the wounded zulu holding the club to put a shield covering the 'wound' in his left hand??? That would give you charging Zulu's without the wait for gratification from the multi-multi- piece zulu set? Knock one up so to see if it's possible?

could you fit the shield that comes with the multi mold to cover the left hand?? would look just like he was hugging it close to his body..

Remember the guy who tried to get the ammo from the Quartermaster? He got it!
Made him up from the 24th foot set amd the Pipe Band set.

Those LAM zulus turned out quite nicely KV. I have one mould myself and I casted a slightly deformed standing warrior out of it. Seeing yours makes me more enthousiastic about getting some quality pewter and start casting more.

They are slightly shorter than the newer WB glossies (at least my zulu is) but they would be great for adding some bulk to a army. My comparison shot won't load on my notebook right now.

Could you please show some components of the multipose sets? They seem like a good deal for variety.

2762697308_eab9488abe.jpg

2761847415_a6c6362cee.jpg

Basically, it still need the shield and knobkerrie (loose castings). I tried to paint it WB style.

Your Zulu and Borderer look very good! Are these Li'l Army molds?

Prost!
Brad

Your Zulu and Borderer look very good! Are these Li'l Army molds?

Prost!
Brad

From my pics? Just the zulu is lil army. The trooper is a WB gloss redcoat.
So are the rest in the pic btw. I put him there to compare.

Joachim,

Love the African-themed dvd's you have on your shelf? Research on the dark continent(no offence, Damian)!? Mike

Joachim,

Love the African-themed dvd's you have on your shelf? Research on the dark continent(no offence, Damian)!? Mike

Yes, I am convinced Tarzan had something to do with the british defeat at Isandlwana :eek:.

KV, it's LA2406
http://www.dutkins.com/catalog/photos/LA/2406.JPG
The only figure btw with a real square base and clearly a different sculpting style. I just love it. Since the shield and knobkerrie come loose there is the possibility of minor conversion. The arms and head are fixed which is too bad.

Joachim, Thanks I will be placing an order soon.

Lt, Do you think so? I wanted to do something a little different.

Looking good on the castings KV. You are a busy guy. I imagine Don Weil will have more castings at the show but I have not painted any I bought from him last year except priming them. Slow production this year.:) John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back