No need to resize (1 Viewer)

zblang

1st Lieutenant
Hi
On the hobby bunker forum, we can upload pics right from the phone using the mobile version of the forum.
Is there an easy way to change that here or add that feature? So much easier not to have to resize.

Most of my pictures are hosted on another website and I just use the link, but sometimes when away from home it’s be great to just use the attachment feature and not have to resize.

That forum software must have some auto photo resize feature or something.

Thanks

Hi
On the hobby bunker forum, we can upload pics right from the phone using the mobile version of the forum.
Is there an easy way to change that here or add that feature? So much easier not to have to resize.

Most of my pictures are hosted on another website and I just use the link, but sometimes when away from home it’s be great to just use the attachment feature and not have to resize.

That forum software must have some auto photo resize feature or something.

Thanks
Of all the forums that I participate in, this is the most difficult one on which to post pictures. I don't have to resize pictures on any other forum unless there is a file size cap.

That's why I use a photo hosting site, so that I don't have to worry about resizing photos between forums with different specs and rules about images.

Prost!
Brad

I do as well, but nice when at a show or out to just post from phones camera roll.

As far as I can remember (and I’ve been on here since practically day one), the Forum has used the same or similar software. I’m not sure you can change it without change the entire board.

I’m an active member of two music forums. One allows you to upload photos up to a certain size, just like this one. As a matter of fact, there’s a thread taking place this morning about the topic. The other one does not allow you to upload photos from your computer without using a photo hosting service. I believe they do that because hosting photos on a forum costs money and uses up space and they have thousands of members who actively post on a variety of topics: rock, jazz, classical, audio hardware, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back