November 2020 New Release: Peking 1900 series new additions (1 Viewer)

TeamMiniatures

Private 2
Hello to all collectors!

This time we released the new additions of the Peking 1900 series, referring to the French Marine Infantry, French Navy and the British Royal Marine Light Infantry. These figures can be used in the scene collocation of the Peking 1900 series released before, so as to enrich the content and color collocation of the whole scene. There was a three-man combination: a U.S. Marine and a French lady holding a wounded British Royal Marine Light Infantry. It was so dramatic that you can imagine the intense fighting that took place inside the British Legation in Beijing.

Hope these figures will bring you a different wonderful!

Best regards,

T.M. Jack

A.JPGB.JPGC.JPG

Nice looking action figures, especially the 3 person group supporting the wounded marine,

well done,

John

I cant wait to add these to my Peking collection. I only wish there were more French infantry marines.

Really pleased to see the British Marines. For the 8 country defense of the foreign litigation only Austrian sailors required. I have some Regal Austrians but a TM offering would be better. As for any future releases (if there are any) the international cannon, Dragon Gun and crew and some civilians would top it off. Unless TM want to go down the avenue of Indian troops in the relief force.

But before dipping into these I need to find the cash for those Teutonic knights and more Mongol cavalry. TM have really, together with JJD and TG, perked up my collecting world. And the bargains from K&C and FL together with some great releases from Kronprinz are really keeping me poor.

Gary

I would love to see some Italian, Austro Hungarian, Japanese and British sailors. I would also love to see a few more French Fusilier Marins.... Not to mention more Boxers and Chinese Imperial troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back