Old Mexico (1 Viewer)

Hi Fellas,

After seeing Team Miniatures new Broken Courtyard Wall (TMA6012), I was impressed and thought it would make a great piece for "Old Mexico" dioramas. I received mine yesterday and set up this little dio:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

About the Courtyard Wall

The entire wall consists of six pieces: building structure with window, Spanish tile roof section, small wall structure, two doors, and an arch that connects the two wall structures loosely with with two small pegs/posts All the pieces came in a neat and tight sturdy green Teams Miniature box.

The overall length of the structure is 14" with a width of just less than 2 1/2". The tallest point of the wall is at the top of the Spanish tile roof section at 4 1/2" high.

The detailing/paint is superb and I really like the Spanish tile roof section. The overall wall is rather light as are the two doors. One of my doors is a little tricky to attach and just slightly higher than the other. For collectors, this probably varies depending on the one you get, but probably adds to the character and charm of the ruined wall. Both doors open inward.

Overall, I really like it, and would love to see perhaps a building or future section in the same paint scheme. Not sure if this is being considered by Team Miniatures, but if something like this is released, I would certainly purchase.

This is my first Team Miniatures piece and I'm not disappointed. I would certainly purchase again without regret. Great "curb appeal".

Thanks TM!

More photo-edited pictures with background can be found in A Day in Mexico post.

Last edited:
Lovely scene Rob! Thanks for your detailed review of the new wall section from Team Miniatures. I like this structure.

Cheers,
Grey

I really like the display. As always your photo posts are clear and large. The courtyard is impressive from Team Miniatures and goes so well with the base.

Who makes the base?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back