On New Missions (1 Viewer)

1879fanatic

2nd Lieutenant
The FJs have found themselves on several new missions. They go from defensive positions in Tunis harbor, to recon work out in the scrub with a civilian commandeered '31 Ford! Enjoy!
Mike

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 248
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 260
The FJs have found themselves on several new missions. They go from defensive positions in Tunis harbor, to recon work out in the scrub with a civilian commandeered '31 Ford! Enjoy!
Mike

Mike,

Thanks very much for posting these fine pics of your FJs.

I love the backdrop with distracting vintage Ford.

Raymond.:)

Mike

What no Zulus!

Thanks Raymond, Jake and Brian
The kid took the adobe building back to play toy soldiers with:cool: so I'm without buildings currently.
Mike

Mike, your pictures are excellent! I really enjoyed them. :)

Mike,

Give up this Zulu stuff :D You know you want to be a WW II guy. Come to the evil empire. We will gladly embrace you!:eek:;)

Hi Mike - congratulations to your new items, your turn to a new range and thank you for your excellent pics ! WWII is not so bad to collect - we have some very good producers...:D
best regards from Germany
Marcus

Mike,

Give up this Zulu stuff :D You know you want to be a WW II guy. Come to the evil empire. We will gladly embrace you!:eek:;)

I'm sure Brad it'll be a cold day in h___ before he give up his Zulu stuff but there's no doubt he selected by far some of the WWII figures in joining the evil empire. Super job with the photos featuring them my Aide de Camp and looking forward to seeing what you come up with next....The Lt.

I don't know Joe, I see the tide slowly starting to turn. As Mao said, the longest journey starts with a single step.

Wonderful work Mike,welcome to probably the most popular Toy Soldier theme of all,good to have you on board!:)

Rob

I don't know Joe, I see the tide slowly starting to turn. As Mao said, the longest journey starts with a single step.

I can't find that in my Art of Guerrilla Warfare:confused::eek:
These are the only WWII figures I have, and it is because of my "love affair" with this manufacturer, not the time period. Let's just say if TGM introduced a scale version of elephant dung, I'd get it!
Jake,
That pier comes from Matt up at HobbyBunker. You have to paint it, since it's foam.
Thanks, Men for perusing!
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back