Open Fire Robin Hood WIP (1 Viewer)

Foxhole_Adam

Private 1st Class
A quick preview of a WIP figure that should be ready shortly.

Really looking forward to getting this set out {sm4} It will also be slightly different from our current gloss ranges, in that figures will be available individually.

Adam, what scale have you decided on? Think I would like Matte, despite this series no doubt lending more to Gloss given the colourful outfits, but hopefully you can adapt a set ^&grin. I have been waiting for someone to do this series, really hope this goes well for you. Robin.

Adam, what scale have you decided on? Think I would like Matte, despite this series no doubt lending more to Gloss given the colourful outfits, but hopefully you can adapt a set ^&grin. I have been waiting for someone to do this series, really hope this goes well for you. Robin.

Finally you might get a Robin figure Robin :salute:: Now if you had been a Smith or Jones you would already have several in your Zulu collection.

Finally you might get a Robin figure Robin :salute:: Now if you had been a Smith or Jones you would already have several in your Zulu collection.

Over the years Brett, I have used Robin Hood as an example countless times to tell people how to spell my name..... Y for girls mostly, although not always unfortunately. Quite excited about this range, this is where I started collecting when I was a kid and the old cereal box toy which was Robin Hood, so I have done the full circle. Hoping they will be 1/30, but 1/32 I will still want with nothing else available at this time. Robin.

Thanks chaps,

These figures will be in 1/32 and in 2 types of gloss, but we can always do a matte set at request.

We will have the Collector Gloss at a lower price point and the Connoisseur Gloss at a higher price point.

Cheers

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back