Pacific Marines (1 Viewer)

GI_Jigsaw

Private 2
I realized I'm desperately short of Marines and have no KnC Japanese soldiers. I need to remedy this situation. :)

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

That stretcher set looks terrific. All the poses are excellent for the entire series, but hands down, this one is really nice. Certainly need some Japanese to balance out the conflict. Robin.

That is a very good set up, I am jealous..
But, for me, there are times that I get flustered with the hobby, just because it can pull you in so many directions, I have the Marines with the Alligator Craft (mostly, KC, some Figarti, some Thomas Gunn), the Japanese (Figarti, Thomas Gunn, Ready for Action), I have those, but the pull of the hobby, always pulls me to a different path/direction ,so I have never been able to set up any Diorama to the pieces I have, Got the 80 percent, the models, the 20 percent of actually setting it up the Diorama has eluded me. One day though, In the near future, I will do it,but for now, I will just be jealous of the people that is completing their collection..and admiring their work.. and being jealous...

Last edited:
That’s a great looking set up…those marines are a fantastic line.

You deserve a drink for these and all your great releases Andy

You deserve a drink for these and all your great releases Andy

I agree. I only started collecting back in 21 and I'm totally hooked. Used to buy only plastic before that (cheaper) but these are works of art.

That is a very good set up, I am jealous..
But, for me, there are times that I get flustered with the hobby, just because it can pull you in so many directions, I have the Marines with the Alligator Craft (mostly, KC, some Figarti, some Thomas Gunn), the Japanese (Figarti, Thomas Gunn, Ready for Action), I have those, but the pull of the hobby, always pulls me to a different path/direction ,so I have never been able to set up any Diorama to the pieces I have, Got the 80 percent, the models, the 20 percent of actually setting it up the Diorama has eluded me. One day though, In the near future, I will do it,but for now, I will just be jealous of the people that is completing their collection..and admiring their work.. and being jealous...

We echo your sentiments.
Pat & Paddy

Our huge collection is mostly in curios with mirrors behind. Not the best arrangement for a photo.
Hope to put it on TF Forum soon.
Any requests?
Paddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back