Pilots! More pilots! (1 Viewer)

I collect aviation figures, not having room for many aircraft, though I have a couple. It frustrated me no end that nobody is making anything for my collection these days. The 1914-1945 era seems to have gone out of fashion, and aviation especially. Everything on my want list is now something retired, and hard to find. Particularly as I seem to live hours from any shows. I don't care for making a trip (especially at today's gas prices) of a couple hours each way, on the off chance of finding a figure or two I am looking for.

So I will put a not here and hope that someone will see it and pull out a box collecting dust in their storage space.

From John Jenkins I need ACE01P Richthofen, ACE03P Josef Jacobs, ACE09P Herman Goering, ACE12P Charles Nungesser, GGC03 Mechanic, GGC11 Pilot with Telescope, and BH021 Roger Hedrick.

Also looking for K&C AF041 George Welsh (pilot only), AF043 Don Gentile (pilot only), AK065 Gunther Steinhausen, WB01 Adolf Galland (pilot only), and WS100 (figures only).

Frontline Figures matte Flying Tigers FT2, RAF1, RAF4, RAF6, USF1 and USF02 are all high on my want list.

Thomas Gunn GW051A Wilhelm Frankl, and GW054 Mechanic and Toolkit.

Corgi Arthur "Bomber" Harris, and Manfred von Richthofen, both from the Forward March series, are on my list.

And William Britain's Dam Busters set, 25017. I really just want the figures, but will probably have to buy the set to get them.

I don't expect this to help, but I thought I would try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back