Plastic warrior 2020 (1 Viewer)

Plastic Warrior Show 2020
At the time of writing, we still do not have all the information we need in order to plan a show. If we were to hold a show this year it is likely that we would have to half the number of tables and restrict entry at the door. In view of this we have reluctantly decided not to hold a show this year but to plan the next one for May 2021.

[FONT=&quot]2020[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Not unxepectedly, The Plastic Warrior Show is the latest to be cancelled, efforts will be made the re-schedule for later in the year.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]–[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Midlands Toy Soldier Show[/FONT][FONT=&quot](Formerly the Brum Show)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Due to an excessive increase in the old venue costs, the show has now been moved to Stoke-on-Trent.[/FONT][FONT=&quot](This seems to be a re-curring event with venues, as soon as they get a good, reliable and regular customer, they up the fees. Now I don’t want to pay more for my table space anymore than you, the customer, wants me to pass that cost on to you via higher prices on our sets. Brexit alone, if it is ever achieved, will do that!) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Location: King’s Hall, Stoke on Trent, Staffs, ST4 1JH.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Date: Sunday September 27th.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Time: 10.00 – 3.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Entry: £5.00, children under 14 Free.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Close to M6 and A50.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]700m walk from Mainline station.

http://plasticsoldiers.co.uk/index.php/show-dates/[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back