Puffin Browser As Alternate to Safari (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
I had to download the Puffin Browser for a project I'm working on. It remembers the Treefrog password. It's available on the iTunes Store. Recommend it.

I had to download the Puffin Browser for a project I'm working on. It remembers the Treefrog password. It's available on the iTunes Store. Recommend it.

The free version of Puffin supports Flash for only 2 weeks on a trial basis. After that you have to buy the full version.
So be aware if you need Flash for some other websites [Treefrog doesn't] it isn't a good choice.
I don't have any problem with Internet Explorer 10 or 11. I think I'll stick with it rather than load up
my computer or other devices with out-of-the mainstream fixes.

I purchased what I believe is the full version for $2.99.

I purchased what I believe is the full version for $2.99.

You noticed the limitations, right?
==== Limitations ====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).

You get what you pay for.

Google Chrome, best browser available. FireFox is a close second. Safari constantly freezes, and all Microsoft Browsers need new security patches daily.

For the project I was working on, they recommended Puffin so it suits my purposes.

I downloaded the Puffin browser on by iPad. I have to admit it has some pretty cool features. Seems very fast as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back