Question for collectors, Which do you belive in more? (1 Viewer)

Peiper007

Staff Sergeant
I was wondering which of the following my fellow Treefroggers believe in most and which we will see proof of existence?

Big Foot
The Loch Ness Monster
Yeti
Megalodon
Britains 88mm Gun

Went to the London Show, agree that is becoming a bit of a jumble sale...................... the K & C stand was embarrassing,with nothing on there. From conversations I had and overheard there were many people on a downer about WB, every time the 88mm was mentioned people laughed or smiled. I will say for me it is the lack of communications and the void from the company which is worrying.

Well, the first four do exist, so why not the 88mm? :rolleyes2::wink2:^&grin

Jeff

It is disconcerting to watch a company as iconic and traditional as Britains if they pretend to be dead when it comes to releases...{eek3}

It is disconcerting to watch a company as iconic and traditional as Britains if they pretend to be dead when it comes to releases...{eek3}

You can live on hopes only so long, before loyalty is transferred to those who keep their promises.

Steve

I was wondering which of the following my fellow Treefroggers believe in most and which we will see proof of existence?

Big Foot
The Loch Ness Monster
Yeti
Megalodon
Britains 88mm Gun

Went to the London Show, agree that is becoming a bit of a jumble sale...................... the K & C stand was embarrassing,with nothing on there. From conversations I had and overheard there were many people on a downer about WB, every time the 88mm was mentioned people laughed or smiled. I will say for me it is the lack of communications and the void from the company which is worrying.

There was NO K&C Stand at the London Show...There was a dealer selling K&C...If you want to see a real K&C Stand...Come to Chicago in September...or San Antonio this past May or perhaps London in December where I will be there with our Team from HK.
Andy.

The complete lack of availability of certain ranges/manufacturers was a major disappointment. One hoped that it would remain a showcase. With the steady decline in retail outlets (likewise product carried) over the past 10 years.

I was unable to view / purchase any of the items on my wishlist.. Attending the show is becoming something of a lottery anyway. Due to the variable nature of train ticket pricing for a trip into London.

Is 3 shows now too many. That's the question I'd be asking.

Logically, some dealers or collectors will have contact with Ken to know what happens with W. Britain

You cannot contact Ken thru this forum, posts are blocked. I recently asked about the upcoming damaged factory extension which I have seen a prototype , thru the Britian's contact site, but never received an answer. I have been able to purchase Hudson products thru the Britian's site thankfully. Just have to patient I guess. Robin.

You cannot contact Ken thru this forum, posts are blocked. I recently asked about the upcoming damaged factory extension which I have seen a prototype , thru the Britian's contact site, but never received an answer. I have been able to purchase Hudson products thru the Britian's site thankfully. Just have to patient I guess. Robin.

From experience dealing with H&A and extension WB is a complete and total lack of any sort of communication! One would think just pure self interest on WB's behalf would compel them to at least let their customer's, present and future, know what was happening. But they seem to have shooting themselves in the foot down pat.

If I see Ken or a WB representative at this years Chicago show then i'll ask the question about the product delays. Mind you, I'm sure there will be heaps of other people that attends the show that will ask the same question so he/they may not be forthcoming with any answers.

Tom

ever since WB changed hands it has gone down hill unfortunately

The 88 or lack thereof has not diminished my enthusiasm for Britains. Not by a long shot. I hope they are learning a lesson from all of this but it has no impact on my interests with them.

Ken messaged me several years ago saying that a Horsa Glider was going to be released by W britains...over 4 years later and I'm still waiting!😂😂

Scott

The 88 or lack thereof has not diminished my enthusiasm for Britains. Not by a long shot. I hope they are learning a lesson from all of this but it has no impact on my interests with them.

The War Along Nile figures I received recently were well worth the wait. Bring on the US Paratroopers and Steiner!

Bottom line is...they need to get their act together! already ruined their reputation and will get worse with no communication, that is the reality with their customers.

I have been waiting over a year for some of the Clash of Empire figures that I pre-ordered :(. Still, I think WB has upped their game in terms of the quality of what they produce, but in the future I will only purchase items that actually exist.

Mike

......but in the future I will only purchase items that actually exist.

Mike

Hello Mike

Yeah, I think that is some good words of wisdom. That is where I am with them. While I will look at the preorders, I wont actually pull the trigger till they are with the dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back