Recent London Toy Soldier Show pictures (1 Viewer)

Warrior

Lieutenant General
A friend of mine in the UK sent me the following images from the London Toy Soldier Show.....................

pictures uploader

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sharing pictures of London Toy Soldier Show.

Cheers,
Grey

Many thanks for sharing the photo's from the Show Warrior. I would think they were taken in the afternoon?

I would point out to anyone perusing them- (I was there myself from 9.50am - 12.00 noon ish) there was a lot more footfall than is apparent in these photo's while I was there.

However I'm in complete agreement with all the comments from various quarters, it was the smallest dealer turn out I've ever seen and also the smallest footfall. Then again the June show's have always had the smallest attendance in my experience.

I have always been quite lucky. A 15 minute walk through the Park to the train station - then a journey of about 1 hour and I'm in the show. If they do move it to Milton Keynes it will be quite a blow for me. (probably the killer one)

Personally I enjoyed the show. I had a good chat with David of TM Terrain (he is possibly going to do a book featuring his dio's - I'm down for one if he does) Also chatted to Clive from Grey Goose Collectables and Tina and Robin from Maison Militaire (To whom I needed to pay some money for the Scorpion) :) - thank you again Tina!) Then - falls down in amazement - I was recognised by a fellow Treefrogger {eek3} It was Jeff (who with his charming daughter helping him) was there with his Le Sarouche Diorama bases. I was amazed how light in weight his excellent work is.

So a silver lining in the 'cloud' for me.

Roy

I posted a few pics over at the Chicago Show facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoToySoldierShow

These pictures are accurate as far as dealers go. The crowd was pretty good at times. These pictures were certainly mostly from later in the day. I see myself over at the Tommy Atkins/Fusilier booth picking out what I was buying and also manning my booth chatting with David from TMTerrain. He was across from me and we chatted for a while at the end of the show.

Sadly it is like many of the shows in the US. Less dealers and less customers. But I found it to be the same as over here. Those who come spend!

I posted lots of other pictures from my trip here:
https://www.facebook.com/hobbybunker2

British Museum, Imperial War Museum and the Warhammer store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back