Release dates? (1 Viewer)

We'll begin taking orders for all 29 figures of the French line infantry in about 10-12 days. I'm currently targeting May 24th to have all 29 codes loaded into our online catalog. The first 13 of them (NAP0031-NAP0043) will ship out to customers around June 9th, the remaining 16 (NAP0045-NAP0060) will ship out to customers around June 20th. These dates are pretty firm at this point.

Best,

Matt
First Legion Website

how about the release dates for the Old guards and Napoleon with staff sets?

At this point I'm hesitant to announce dates for these until they're firm. Both are being worked on and will be out as soon as they're done. I'll come back and update this post when I have more specific information.

We'll begin taking orders for all 29 figures of the French line infantry in about 10-12 days. I'm currently targeting May 24th to have all 29 codes loaded into our online catalog. The first 13 of them (NAP0031-NAP0043) will ship out to customers around June 9th, the remaining 16 (NAP0045-NAP0060) will ship out to customers around June 20th. These dates are pretty firm at this point.

Best,

Matt
First Legion Website

thanks for your reply I will keep an eye on the website and look forward to picking up a few Rob

Hey Matt,

Are you going to be posting your new figures soon?

Thanks,

Darrell

Very soon. Everything is setup, I just need the images to turn it all on. I was supposed to have them this past weekend, but it looks like I'll be getting them this weekend at some point.

I'll create a new thread here letting you all know when the catalog is up and figures can be ordered.

Best,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

Especially love this guy: [
img-235141yxaqk.jpg
Unfortunately no more available!

Especially love this guy: [
img-235141yxaqk.jpg
Unfortunately no more available!

There will be plenty more of this particular guy along with the rest of NAP0045-NAP0060 very soon now. Once I get the exact date of availability, I'll post it on our website and on the forum. Personally, this figure is one of my favorites and I know it is also a favorite amongst several of our customers.

Regards,

Matt

Anyword on when these soldiers will be ready to order again?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi, Steve,

In terms of the French Line Infantry Fusilier and Command, NAP0031-NAP0043, they are in stock now and ready to ship. For NAP0045-NAP0060 they are probably about a week away from you all being able to order them and they'll most likely ship in early September. The figures are done at this point and currently being packaged and then we just need to get them to our US Warehouse.

I will post back here on the forum when NAP0045-NAP060 are available to order from our website.

Regards,

Matt

Ah that is great news Matt, some of us need to reinforce the French lines to meet the Brits.;)

... For NAP0045-NAP0060 they are probably about a week away from you all being able to order them and they'll most likely ship in early September.

I will post back here on the forum when NAP0045-NAP060 are available to order from our website.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt ... I have been keeping my eye on this forum, awaiting the re-stocking of # 45 to 60. How long have I missed the news ?

OD

Hi Matt ... I have been keeping my eye on this forum, awaiting the re-stocking of # 45 to 60. How long have I missed the news ?

OD

Actually, you're just fine. We enabled them for order again towards the end of August and all orders for them are shipping this week. So I would say that makes your timing just about flawless. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back