Restock Shipment Arrived! (1 Viewer)

Julie

Administrator
Staff member
Don't take this too much to heart as we are still working on filling existing backorders, BUT a decent amount of items are now available that were out of stock before!
First come, first served.

Some JG Miniatures arrivals:
JGCC18 - Gas Lamp
JGM29A - Ruined Walls Z Section
JGM29B - Ruined Walls L Section
JGM33 - Inclined Pale - Cavalry Defense
JGM53 - German Pill Box
JGS42 - Woodland Section
JGM28 - Sandbagged Baricade - Straight
JGM28A - Sandbagged Barricade - External Corner
JGM28B - Sandbagged Barricade - Internal Corner
JGM35 - Small Shellhole
JGM38 - Ruined Walls with Rubble
JGM38A-F - French Ruined House Section
JGM38I - Mixed Rubble
JGM38J - Red Bricks
JGM50 - Munitions Boxes Set

This isn't everything that is now in stock, but a decent amount! Website Quantity on Hand has been updated as well!
I also requested a new extension for the S18 Waterfall and I think John did a fantastic job on it! None in stock right now, but place an order so you can get one as soon as they are in stock!
jgs18a_4_.jpg

Julie

Julie,

What are the dimensions of the waterfall mat? Err both mats put together?

John from Texas

John,

They are actually hard back bases and not flexible mats. They each are 12" x 12" so if you put them together it will be a total of 12" x 24".

Side view of the JGS18 Waterfall:
jgs18_6_.jpg

It rises up at the back edge and flattens out on the front where the stream extension now flows to!

Julie

Can two of the flat stream sections go together or won’t the streams matchup?
Basically can three pieces make this 36inches?

I'll pose that question to JG! I only have the one I photographed which is spoken for....

Julie

I can determine from the photo the flat stream will not match up together. Just as well as there would be no end to how many you would end up purchasing.{sm4}{sm4} Still there two pieces John has done still look pretty good and would make for a neat vignette. Robin.

As that was just the first one, he is going to make them going forward where the stream will match up if you elect to run multiple stream pieces together, with or without the waterfall anchoring one end!

Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back