Royal welch fusilier drummer boy (1 Viewer)

He's looking very nice, love the details on the trousers, cuts and holes, and even the stitching for the patches on his knees.

Looking forward to seeing him with 'a lick of paint' :)

John

Absolutely brilliant sculpt, the face is extremely well done as is the whole piece. :salute:::salute:::salute::

the Royalwelch fusilier drummer is now ready and will be available in around a week. He is a fighting grenadier drummer boy from the British 23rd regiment of foot Here are the pictures

Attachments

• tf1.jpg
    tf1.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 424
  • tf2.jpg
    tf2.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 391
  • tf3.jpg
    tf3.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 384
  • tf4.jpg
    tf4.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 456
  • tf5.jpg
    tf5.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 461
Iwan, the figure is painted very , very well .
I wish you a very good selling,
See you at London show
Marcus

Unbelievable artistry in this paint job. I love the war torn and worn look of the uniform. Some of the paint jobs look like they stepped out of the department store without a speck of dirt on them. For realism figures have to be weathered in my opinion. Well done on this figure, I do not think it could be painted better. I would love to see it first hand. Thanks for the pictures.

Howard

Th
Unbelievable artistry in this paint job. I love the war torn and worn look of the uniform. Some of the paint jobs look like they stepped out of the department store without a speck of dirt on them. For realism figures have to be weathered in my opinion. Well done on this figure, I do not think it could be painted better. I would love to see it first hand. Thanks for the pictures.

Howard
Thanks Howard, I do prefer the campaign look myself. When you think about soldiers on campaign during the napoleonic wars or any other wars come to think of it, they often only had one set of clothes, they slept outside in all weathers, they must have been filthy no matter how hard they tried to keep clean. You could probably smell an army from 10 miles away.
iwan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back