Russo-Japanese War 1904 (1 Viewer)

I've no doubt Tommy they put a pleasant smaile on your face when taking them from their boxes and setting them up to be photograph. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Thanks Joe and you are correct about the smile. The colors are superb and the figures are very well done as always with Beau Geste. Tommy

thanks joe and you are correct about the smile. The colors are superb and the figures are very well done as always with beau geste. Tommy

nice pics tommy. These are awesome figures. I have the officer and bugler. And they are as good as any trophy set i own. Love them. But correct me if i am wrong. Can you actually still order these sets? Because i need the two troopers. When i got my first set i couldn/t believe how nice they were. Then a couple of months ago i went to buy the troopers and they were gone off the site. Please let me know how you obtained them

nice pics tommy. These are awesome figures. I have the officer and bugler. And they are as good as any trophy set i own. Love them. But correct me if i am wrong. Can you actually still order these sets? Because i need the two troopers. When i got my first set i couldn/t believe how nice they were. Then a couple of months ago i went to buy the troopers and they were gone off the site. Please let me know how you obtained them

Thanks Hawkeye. They are still on the Beau Geste website. I am waiting on the hand to hand set now. I ordered through TF and it took about 2 months to receive them. Tommy

thanks hawkeye. They are still on the beau geste website. I am waiting on the hand to hand set now. I ordered through tf and it took about 2 months to receive them. Tommy

i just checked again and they do not show any items for sale. I will have to shannon at the show next week. Thanks for the info.

i just checked again and they do not show any items for sale. I will have to shannon at the show next week. Thanks for the info.
Hawkeye: Call Julie at their toll free # and she will order for you. Just mention you want the set I just received. Tommy

thanks tommy. Isn't it funny how two diehard trophy collectors both like beau geste

Hawkeye: The attraction of Trophy was the colors, figure positions and research to produce unusual sets. Beau Geste is the same, especially now that the Trophy sets and figures I would like to have are almost unavailable. On top of that Ana and Len are very nice and talented people. Tommy

A wonderful set of figures, Tommy.
I don't think Beau Geste can make anything that I don't like ^&grin
Konrad

A great addition to your collection Tommy and can see why you've added them great action poses:salute:::salute:::salute::...Joe.

Beautiful set tommy. I guess i didn't know they were out there. Treefrog did hook me up with the troopers i needed thanks for the good tip

Beautiful set tommy. I guess i didn't know they were out there. Treefrog did hook me up with the troopers i needed thanks for the good tip
Thanks Hawkeye. Not everything is on Treefrog's website so I always check Beau Geste's. It took awhile for the order to arrive. Tommy

Lovely figures and set up.

The blue really shines and the horses look great.

The backdrop is spot on too.

Well done! :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back