Selling King & Country AE003 Egyptian Chariot (2 Viewers)

Sparky

Private 2
Hi,

I am selling the AE003 Egyptian Chariot. Item is in good condition and kept display cabinet all these years. Smoke free home.

Asking for USD600.00

Ps take note that there are alot of delicate parts of the chariot and i am unable to guarantee the condition during shipping. I will pack it the best i can but take note that this set is prone to shipping damages due to the design of the box and sponges.

I will ship to the US at USD 35.00 via registered airmail. If you wish to have this shipped via DHLE due to the delicate parts, ps let me know and i will get the quote for you.

Hi,

I am selling the AE003 Egyptian Chariot. Item is in good condition and kept display cabinet all these years. Smoke free home.

Asking for USD600.00

Ps take note that there are alot of delicate parts of the chariot and i am unable to guarantee the condition during shipping. I will pack it the best i can but take note that this set is prone to shipping damages due to the design of the box and sponges.

I will ship to the US at USD 35.00 via registered airmail. If you wish to have this shipped via DHLE due to the delicate parts, ps let me know and i will get the quote for you.

bump

If you were living in the U.S.A.. I and possibly many others will jump at the chance to get a very wanted piece. the risk is totally the buyers, this might be a tough sell, I would inquire if it can be insured. Possibly then you will have better inquiries, from buyers. Just a suggestion. I personally am more into non displayed pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back