Shannon on You Tube (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
Some of you may never have gotten the chance to talk to Shannon, probably only communicating with her via email, or meet her in person. Despite her illness, she was a real positive person, a magnetic personality.

A few years ago, she was on a local talk show in Minnesota, where she talked about toy soldiers and Treefrog and thanks to You Tube, here's Shannon.

Thanks for posting this clip Brad. I never met Shannon but I did converse with her via a few PM's several years ago. She came across as a nice person with a great personality and that is also reflected in the video clip. The world is a sadder place without her but I'm sure her spirit will live on through Treefrog Treasures.

Tom

Thanks for sharing the clip, Brad! This is a great way to remember Shannon.

(The show had a bit of a Red Green flavor, didn't it?)

Brad,

The show was a bit folksy, shall we say, but glad there was a clip that people could see.

Brad

Thank you, had not seen this before.
Your post is a nice tribute to her.

great video...

cool interview...

both Shannon and the host were very articulate...

Wow Brad...where did you dig that gem up??

Shannon served on our town's Economic Development Association and they worked with a firm to promote the town. She was 'volunteered' to be the person interviewed since she had a business that was 'unique.'

It might be the only time (ever) when toy soldiers and hayseed TV met each other.

She usually tried to hide when people mentioned this video!! {sm4}

Pete,

After I saw your announcement yesterday morning I did a search and this came up.

Yes, those two are interesting but in the end I'm glad that we have that video. I can hear her voice and see that look in my mind but it's great to have something for posterity.

Like I said before I hope I have the grace that she had.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back