Sherman M4 'Tonto' (1 Viewer)

It's a really sharp tank! While I was setting up this little metal beauty, the tracks moved so easily, the tank's wheels/treads slid on the flat Thomas Gunn mat. I am really impressed. The opening hatches are excellent reminding me of the old 1:32 scale 21st Century and Forces of Valor Die Cast vehicles. I only have one suggestion for improvement, I think the machine gun should have been metal as well for such a superb "all-metal" vehicle.

DD382(SE) Sherman M4 'Tonto' is an excellent addition to K&C's D-Day theme. I'm glad to have it among my collection.

full

It's a really sharp tank! While I was setting up this little metal beauty, the tracks moved so easily, the tank's wheels/treads slid on the flat Thomas Gunn mat. I am really impressed. The opening hatches are excellent reminding me of the old 1:32 scale 21st Century and Forces of Valor Die Cast vehicles. I only have one suggestion for improvement, I think the machine gun should have been metal as well for such a superb "all-metal" vehicle.

DD382(SE) Sherman M4 'Tonto' is an excellent addition to K&C's D-Day theme. I'm glad to have it among my collection.

full

Many thanks Rob happy to know you’re enjoying our metal Sherman!
All the best,
Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back