Shield Wall (2 Viewers)

BattlewagonBruce

Corporal
The latest from Warrior Caste

Look at www.warriorcaste.co.uk

New shop functionality

When I work out how to put photos on here with my phone I will!

Last edited:
The latest from Warrior Caste

Look at www.warriorcaste.co.uk

New shop functionality

When I work out how to put photos on here with my phone I will!

I had a look at these figures, for me they are too clean and colourful, they remind of the Hollywood films in the 1960 and 70s, way too colourful, plus the poses do not seem natural, the guy holding the axe with 2 hands looks like he has Cr**ped himself, the guy swinging the axe pose also looks un-natural. for the prices i prefer JJ.

They are OK for first releases, i remember when T Gunn started some of their first releases were a bit disjointed and now they are making some great sets and have moved on to become one of the best manufacturers, so i wish this new venture the best of luck.

I had a look at these figures, for me they are too clean and colourful, they remind of the Hollywood films in the 1960 and 70s, way too colourful, plus the poses do not seem natural, the guy holding the axe with 2 hands looks like he has Cr**ped himself, the guy swinging the axe pose also looks un-natural. for the prices i prefer JJ.

They are OK for first releases, i remember when T Gunn started some of their first releases were a bit disjointed and now they are making some great sets and have moved on to become one of the best manufacturers, so i wish this new venture the best of luck.

Thank you for your comments.

Thank you for your comments.

Walsingham raises some interesting feedback there.

I thought I would post some pictures which show our figures in comparison to other makers, including JJD.

Please bear in mind our figures are The Varangian Guard of the 11th Century, not "ordinary" Saxons or Norsemen. The Guard were clothed in the finest clothes the Byzantine Empire, with all it's excesses, had to offer.

comp1.jpg
W Britains, WC, JJD, WC, Del Prado, WC.

comp3.jpg
JJD and the "incontinent" WC Varangian Guardsman

comp2.jpg

W Britains, WC

phonto (1)1024.jpeg

Thanks for your interest.

I should mention we have kept the promotional price on over the weekend on the three figure sets. It will end on Monday evening BST.

Visit http://www.warriorcaste.co.uk to see the offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back