Show in Virginia (1 Viewer)

my1968gto

Private 2
Hello all, My wife and I got back from the toy soldier show that was going on over the weekend in Annandale Va. Always a great show!!! I picked up some Crusaders/saracens for my collection from George, at Minute Man Soldiers. There was alot of people there, considering it was snowing pretty heavy! Always great bargins to be found there. The next show there, will be February 20, 2010. Come out and support our passion. thanks, robert.

Thanks for coming out Robert and for your support as well as any other forum members who braved the elements and came to the show; I drove 8 hours from Boston to get snowed under in Viriginia of all places.

Had a nice leisurely drive back to the hotel after the show Saturday night behind some 120 year old guy who was the former driver for the grand marshalls car in the Macy's Day parade, he was ripping along doing 10MPH on the 495 loop, had the old death grip on the steering wheel going for him too with a 1/10th of an inch of slush on the road, wow...................

Hi Warrior, glad you made it back OK, as the storm dropped about 4-5 inches of snow just South of Alexandria. I second your opinion of the show. It is well set up and friendly. George did have a superb display as did Bill from Hobby Bunker. For everyone who comes in Feb. it will be well worth the trip. I will definitely be there as I only live 15 minutes away. Regards, Larry.

Bill and myself, the two Toy Soldier Road Warriors, we must do 60 shows between the two of us.

HE is the true road warrior, having driven to the San Antonio show from Boston, all 22 hours of it, he deserves every penny he makes for making that effort.

One of these years, I'm driving to the West Coaster, I don't care, will be attending in 2010 by flying in to get the lay of the land and if it is as well worth it as I've heard, I will take the plunge and drive out with a van full of goodies the year after, you heard it here first.............

Bill and myself, the two Toy Soldier Road Warriors, we must do 60 shows between the two of us.

HE is the true road warrior, having driven to the San Antonio show from Boston, all 22 hours of it, he deserves every penny he makes for making that effort.

One of these years, I'm driving to the West Coaster, I don't care, will be attending in 2010 by flying in to get the lay of the land and if it is as well worth it as I've heard, I will take the plunge and drive out with a van full of goodies the year after, you heard it here first.............
Is there any shows in Northern California. This is where I live. If there are none then someone needs to start one! Because I demand one...I want one...I want one....I want one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back