Shows this weekend in Annandale and Saddlebrook (1 Viewer)

Warrior

Lieutenant General
There will be two shows this weekend, one in Annandale Virginia at the VFD hall on Saturday the 6th from 9 till 3 and one in Saddlebrook New Jersey at the Wyndham garden hotel on Sunday the 7th from 9 till 3.

All aspects of the hobby will be represented; Russian figures from Thor Johnson of Aeroart fame, current production matte figures from K & C, Jenkins, Conte, Britains, Del Prado, ONTC, Honour Bound, First Legion and East of India just to name afew from Minutemen Toy Soldiers, The Hobby Bunker, Greenwoods Toy Soldiers and Dutkins Collectibles, plastic 1/32nd and 1/72nd scale figures as well as diecast vehicles in both scales from Minutemen and The Hobby Bunker as well as Warstore Collectibles.

Hope to see many of you forum members at either show (both would be quite a trip)....................

Thanks to those of you who attended either of these shows; both were very well attended, Virginia was incredible, what a show that has become, the collectors in that area of the country really love their toy soldiers.

I took some pictures of the Collectors Showcase Cuirassiers, they were the hit of the show and as you can see, match up very well to K & C.

Also, file this under THIS is why you need to attend shows; a dealer at the Virginia show (actually just a collector who was selling off stuff he did not want) sold a K & C Spitfire, Messerschmidt and Zero for 250.00...............for the three, he was asking 300.00 and settled on 250.00, one of my good customers scored them.

I bought a WS 10, 17 and a German mounted cavalryman off of a customer who bought them at an estate sale, he doesn't collect K & C and just wanted to get rid of them and used the money for Collectors Showcase items.

Too bad you couldn't make it Ron, we all know what a big warbird fan you are.

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 107
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 107
Also, file this under THIS is why you need to attend shows; a dealer at the Virginia show (actually just a collector who was selling off stuff he did not want) sold a K & C Spitfire, Messerschmidt and Zero for 250.00...............for the three, he was asking 300.00 and settled on 250.00, one of my good customers scored them.

You're killin' me dude:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back