Singapore Ford Factory Facade Building, perfect for FOB079 (1 Viewer)

Jakob

Private 1st Class
Singapore Ford Factory Facade Building perfect for FOB079

Comes as a single building or as a diorama.

TOS5200-p.JPG

TOS5201-p.JPG

TOS15510.jpg

TOS1551.JPG

TOS15513.jpg

Have a nice day

Best regards
Jakob
Toysoldiers.dk

Strange to associate a present day icon with events way back in the 1940's. Brilliant piece with the appropriate figures of the period. Robin.

Beat the horde and drive a Ford , or" fix or repair daily " depending if your a fan or not .
My folks had a mk 1 cortina station wagon so nice to see a row of sedans .

Last edited:
Great building Jakob and historically 100% correct up to the smallest detail
Well done
Guy

Beat the horde and drive a Ford , or" fix or repair daily " depending if your a fan or not .
My folks had a mk 1 cortina station wagon so nice to see a row of sedans .

Found on road dead!

Though I was a Ford guy growing up so I was more of, I would rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy

Jakob, congratulations on another brilliant diorama building in line with your top quality tradition!

Truly remarkable, Jakob.

Your skill is in a class of it's own.
The attention to detail and the craftsmanship in holding to texture and style are amazing.

Really well done.

--- LaRRy

Found on road dead!

Though I was a Ford guy growing up so I was more of, I would rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy

I've owned both but my first car was a Ford and my current is a Ford Ranger , My dad worked for Ford and can still remeber their Christmas party's .

I've owned both but my first car was a Ford and my current is a Ford Ranger , My dad worked for Ford and can still remeber their Christmas party's .

I own them both which is probably the ultimate dilemma.

One is my "commuter-car" and the other is my "super-car". I'll leave you to guess which is which in the Ford vs. Chevy battle.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back