So how many of you good folk (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
Are going to the K&C big show on the 30th June.Would be nice to know whose going and hopefully will get to chat to one or two of you as we peruse the goodies on show.I'll be there (traffic permitting)for doors open.And this time i intend to stay for a lot longer.Hope to see some of you there

Rob

Hey Rob-

I am assuming this is the London Show you are talking about? Alas, I would love to visit London for far too many reasons than I have time to post today. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend. However, like your trip to the States in May, perhaps I can use this to persuade my wife to go to England next June (like she needs persuading- huge Jane Austen fan).

I am considering Chicago this year if work permits though, which would be a first for me.

Have a blast for all of us who cannot be there.

CC

Rob,

See you there, I will be helping Tom on the HB stand with all their new stuff, but will get a pass at some stage - if not come and say hello!

Best wishes

Hey Chris,shame you couldn't make it this year,but as you say theres always next year.I'm sure your wife would enjoy her trip to Jane Austen country.

Kevin,will definetly drop by and say hello.Can't wait to see HB's stuff as well.

Rob

I`m thinking about it,its 5 year since ive been (roughly the same time as i have been seeing my wife:D),but thats offset with the cost of getting to London in the first place,id rather spend that on a new set of soldiers,plus it clashes with the my now local airshow Raf Waddington so choices choices:confused:

Hi Guy's
With regards to the June show.....

Attachments

• aJUNE30thShowAd.a.jpg
    aJUNE30thShowAd.a.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 76

Users who are viewing this thread

Back