So Whats The Latest ??? (1 Viewer)

Capitolron

Lieutenant Colonel
This thread is for "Whats the Latest Word on John Jenkins" - Woo Hoo :D

I talked with my friendly dealer today and he told me that FM-05 - Capt B Death Set is gone, gone, gone......and the other new releases are getting sucked up seriously now. :eek:

What have you guys heard?

This thread is for "Whats the Latest Word on John Jenkins" - Woo Hoo :D

I talked with my friendly dealer today and he told me that FM-05 - Capt B Death Set is gone, gone, gone......and the other new releases are getting sucked up seriously now. :eek:

What have you guys heard?

George indicated that the new sets are sold out from JJ and now available only from dealers. Some poking around on the JJ site reveals a little info and then some guesses include:

1) Provincial Militia (in white uniform - pic on JJ),
2) couple of new indians swinging tomahawk and club (pic on JJ),
3) death of Montcalm (QF-01 per TM website),
4) defending british grenadiers (unpainted pic on JJ),
5) british sergeant (QB series),
6) death of braddock,
7) something to pull the brit artillery

Hopefully we will find out a lot more from the Chicago show.

All,

Fraser Light Infantry sets should be sent out to dealers and those who buy from John direct today or Tuesday. :D

Aussie Monty :)

Regards

Jeff

Attachments

• Britishlimber1.jpg
    Britishlimber1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 169
That photo did look much like a limber - more like a half-limber :rolleyes:

Ron,

I know it doesn't look much like a limber but back in the 17th and 18th centuries when most cannon had split trails, the limbers had a large spike on the cross member for the hole in the rear of the cannon carriage to hook onto. A bit like the French system of the Napoleonic Wars but pulled by single rows of horses in tandem.

I hope this is helps.

Jeff

Attachments

• field_2.jpg
    field_2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 185
When I talked to John in Chicago he told me a bunch of stuff he was working on and most of it was stuff I wanted him to do. The fact that he was already working on it made me very happy. He mentioned a wagon but said he was unsure of how the harness was supposed to be for the time period. So if anybody has any info pass it on to John:)

When I talked to John in Chicago he told me a bunch of stuff he was working on and most of it was stuff I wanted him to do.

Sage-
Are you sworn to secrecy or can you pass on what is in the works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back