Stadden Mounted Life Guard (1 Viewer)

Cardigan600

Memoriam Member
Yo Troopers, got the first made Chas Stadden Mounted Life Guard No 90. " Squadron Corporal Of The Life Guards With Sovereigns Standard. The model was sent to the Household Cavalry for verification of correctness of colour & Uniform, and a Certificate was issued by them to Chas Stadden. Really proud to own these two models with the Blues & Royals. Just beats me how painters can get writing so small on the Standard with the Battle Honours listed, the writing measures between 1 & 2mm amazing. The Standard removes through the hand, it has a holder attached to the riders foot for the base of the standard.
Bernard.

Attachments

• SL731604.JPG
    SL731604.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 283
  • SL731602.JPG
    SL731602.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 238
  • SL731607.jpg
    SL731607.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 256
  • Life Guard Cert.jpg
    Life Guard Cert.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 271
With an Optivisor, you can accomplish anything! :D

Seriously, congrats on another great acquisition for your collection, Bernard!

(And I'm serious about the Optivisor, too, I have to use it now even to thread a needle)

Prost!
Brad

That is an amazing figure Bernard. Such great detail and an awesome addition to your other Staddens. :)

With an Optivisor, you can accomplish anything! :D

Seriously, congrats on another great acquisition for your collection, Bernard!

(And I'm serious about the Optivisor, too, I have to use it now even to thread a needle)

Prost!
Brad

I would also think that a steady hand, pointed brush, good lighting, properly thinned paint and alot of pratice would also be necessary. LOL :D

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back