Standard & collectors club (1 Viewer)

not yet but I asked on the face book page and got this answer

It's done. Being proofed and printed. Won't be long now I would think.
richard:salute::

receved the new standard but notting news in it
richard

Nice article on the Redcoat, Redcoat and Blue Coats & regiments ranges.

Ansar

The third issue for the 2019 Collectors Club Members has arrived at WBritains HDQ from the Printer. It will be shipping out to Club Members this week and next week. Time to join the 2020 Collectors Club! The exclusives will be: 50099C - Anglo-Zulu War - 24th Foot Colour Sergeant Taking Roll, 1879; 50100C - Clash of Empires - Clark’s Illinois Regiment Standing Alert, 1782; 50101C - American Civil War - Confederate Artillery Officer, 1861-65; 50102C - Regiments - Gloss Coldstream Guardsman Marching, 1792; 50103C - Napoleonic - Nassau Fusilier Standing Firing, 1815; 50104C - WWII - German Army NCO running with Teller Mine 43; Don Troiani art print of a Confederate Light Artillery Officer with Matting; and lastly, a Don Troiani art print of a 52nd Regiment of Foot Private, Grenadier Company, 1775 with Matting

Just received my standard yesterday. Very fun to read and looking forward to each one. Great set of Club figures for 2020 offered. Also with club renewal there is a $15.00 voucher for any in stock item which is sweet. Called Erika today and got my renewal and order in. Thanks W. Britain

Howard

today is Tuesday 2 March and still has not received a standard
is there anyone in europe who did receive it?^&confuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back