T-34/85, T-34 scale (1 Viewer)

Buzz

Private 2
I've got one of the T-34/85s from the 2005 Battle of Berlin collection. I'm looking at the possibility of adding the T-34 "Crush the Fascists" to my collection, but I know that K&C has worked with re-scaling its vehicles since then. Does anyone have both the old and new series T-34s and can speak to how they look side-by-side? A photo would be even better. Thanks!

I've got one of the T-34/85s from the 2005 Battle of Berlin collection. I'm looking at the possibility of adding the T-34 "Crush the Fascists" to my collection, but I know that K&C has worked with re-scaling its vehicles since then. Does anyone have both the old and new series T-34s and can speak to how they look side-by-side? A photo would be even better. Thanks!

The version with the bed rails "is" compatible with the newer releases ! Same size.

the "bedrail" one is similar in size (maybe a tad smaller) compared to the latest russian tanks

however the "old" "captured" T34 WS98 is quite a bit smaller...

its not easy to see the difference unless they are side by side; in a dio, its hard to notice the diff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back