Tarawa Stretcher Team (1 Viewer)

SPICK0001

Private 1st Class
Has anyone picked up this piece yet or any of the Tarawa pieces? If so, could you post some pics? I am thinking of getting one but would love to see some close ups of the figures first to see if I like them.

Has anyone picked up this piece yet or any of the Tarawa pieces? If so, could you post some pics? I am thinking of getting one but would love to see some close ups of the figures first to see if I like them.

If you look in the "Figarti Westcoaster 2012" thread, started by joesgis, there is a picture of the stretcher team in there among others.
Konrad

If you look in the "Figarti Westcoaster 2012" thread, started by joesgis, there is a picture of the stretcher team in there among others.
Konrad

I don't have a pic, I just received it yesterday, it is an excellent piece, the sniper in the palm tree is cool also . Alex

I received mine yesterday from Minuteman Toy Soldiers. It is an excellent piece. figarti has come far in their sculpting and the artwork is much better than anything else out there and close to First Legion in talent. I also got their set of three Marines with full packs on, another excellent set of figures..Great work Figarti!

Carlos thanks for the extra pics. Looks great. Fellow Tree Froggers, you can see more pics of Carlos' work in the Tree Frog Photo Gallery section. Carlos, being a Texan, you might be interested to know that the 442 Combat Regiment saved the surrounded Texans from the Germans in a very dense forest, taking more casualties in the process, than the number of Texans rescued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back