TGM002 Airdrops in! (1 Viewer)

Gunn Miniatures

Command Sergeant Major
Main body of Paratroops arrived today, will be sent out this week to all clients and dealers.

TGM003 arrives next month and boy they are looking good!

Regards Thomas Gunn

Tom,we need details!.You the boys in the Nursery will cry if we don't get details!;):D

Rob

Main body of Paratroops arrived today, will be sent out this week to all clients and dealers.

TGM003 arrives next month and boy they are looking good!

Regards Thomas Gunn

I'll be the judge of that :D And fortunately I have a spare moment to look. How about a photo?

Terry

I'll be the judge of that :D And fortunately I have a spare moment to look. How about a photo?

Terry

Photos? In about 2 weeks as there is a problem with my camera! :)

It's a winter set if anybody wants to hazard a guess? Going to run a competition next week for a free set so watch this space!

Photos? In about 2 weeks as there is a problem with my camera! :)

It's a winter set if anybody wants to hazard a guess? Going to run a competition next week for a free set so watch this space!

Oh! Bad luck with the camera. :eek: Probably the only one in London too :rolleyes:

Winter you say. Will look forward to it.

Terry

:D:D:D LOL!

He said 'If anyone wants to Hazard a guess'!.I hazar-de-ded!:D

Rob

Patience will make you strong mate; at least that is what I keep telling my self with the FL Napoleonics I am waiting for.;):D

Bill i've not done anything wrong mate!:D.Tom asked asked for guesses and i took one,its that Terry he gives me a bad name,'Bald Bar****' mainly!!:eek::D;).All because of a Firefly;)

Rob

I got TGM-002 today. Beautiful set and perfectly compliments TGM-001. Please continue this line, as I read the next set is a winter set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back